When it comes to family holidays and spa breaks, Cocoon Maldives should be right up there in your list of choices. This truly spectacular beach resort is located in the Lhaviyani Atoll on the island of Ookolhufinolhu; it offers its guests the chance to enjoy this absolutely stunning part of the world in real style.
Upon arrival at Malé International Airport, you will board a seaplane that will whisk you to this amazing resort. And rest assured that when you get there your every need will be catered to. You’ll get to enjoy superb accommodation with a range of modern amenities to ensure your ultimate comfort. Spend your days relaxing by the fabulous swimming pool or on the white sandy beach with the warm, azure waters of the Indian Ocean lapping at the shore. If you need more relaxation after that, why not enjoy some top treatments at the resort’s onsite spa.
With a nightclub, kids’ club, and babysitting services, the Cocoon Maldives really does have something for everyone.
Prices (Per Person) From: - Minimum 2 adults share - Travel to be completed within date bands
25 Aug - 15 Oct 2020
Half Board Plus
01 Nov - 10 Dec 2020
Half Board Plus
All Inclusive plan includes
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served at the Main Restaurant, afternoon Tea/Coffee with snacks served from 1630hrs – 1800hrs.
- Bottled water, Drinks served by the glass (including soft drinks, beer, house wine and pouring spirits which includes Gin, Vodka, Whiskey, Brandy, Tequila, Rum, Arrack and Martini).
- Beverages to be served between 1000hrs and 0000hrs only. After midnight, all consumed drinks will be charged at the normal price.
- Seected cocktails & mock tails.
- Mini bar - soft drinks and Water (replenished once daily).
- Tea/coffee making facilities in the room.
- 10% discount on spa treatments.
Weddings & Honeymoons
- Beach Villas offer direct access to the beach and have amazing views of the ocean and other parts of the resort.
- With a balcony and dining area, this stunning villa is perfect for those who want to enjoy the sea views to their maximum.